It's fun to think about parallel universes, don't you think? I've mentioned that Fringe is one of my favourite shows and it looves its parallel universes (well, not so much anymore) so parallel universes and my thoughts are like *this.* [I know you can't see it right now, but I'm doing the whole crossed fingers gesture here. Damn internet and its physical limitations!!]
I started thinking about parallel universe Laura (let's call her P.U. Laura for short. Though, I'm not implying that she doesn't bathe. However, on second thought, maybe she doesn't. P.U. Laura could be a stinky mess). I like to think that she's super prim and proper. For example, P.U. Laura:
- loves to bake and finds it relaxing;
- doesn't watch TV. She only reads totally high-brow literature and quotes passages from War and Peace;
- doesn't secretly want to train a regiment of dwarves;
- never, ever swears (though sometimes, she occasionally utters a "poppycock");
- has no plan for any apocalypse. She's the first person eaten;
- doesn't get weirdly emotional about dinosaurs;
- AND to top it off: she might not bathe.
In other words: P.U. Laura is a pungent BORE.
What do you think your parallel universe self is like?
|Polka Dotty Dotness from Katri|
|Gorgeous postcard from Julie in Grand Rapids|
|From Julie, one of the world's Smart Women electing to make a difference|
|A letter from Jona that was misdelivered and written all over, but must have had a homing beacon because it still made its way to me. YAY!|
|A letter from Jessica, the Abed to my Troy|
|Carnival extravaganza for Cheryl|
|A letter for Kendra|
|And much love to the greatest niece ever|
Hilariously, I read tips for writing a "proper" blog post earlier today. One of the tips was to make the post titles concise and non-abstract, and they should also contain key words that would rank high in search engines.
What's more concise, non-abstract, and SEO friendly than So a Parallax Paradox Walks Into a Parallel Universe???!!!!
Okay, okay. I totally failed "Proper Blog Writing 101."
Have a great week everyone!